A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra McMahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra McMahan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McMahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ann McMahan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. McMahan practice?
- Dr. Sandra McMahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra McMahan practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Allergists and Temple Pediatricians.