A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra Miller practice?
Dr. Sandra Miller practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.