A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Miller practice?
- Dr. Sandra Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Miller practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.