Dr. Sandra Minchow-Proffitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Minchow-Proffitt?

April 7th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Minchow-Proffitt is fabulous! She always takes as much time as needed with me, and I never get the feeling that she is trying to wrap things up quickly to move on to the next patient. She is very patient, listens well and I've always had a very good experience with her.

June 25th, 2015

Best of the best!

Sandra Minchow-Proffitt delivered my third daughter. I had the BEST natural/drug free childbirth I could have hoped for. She has a true passion for what she does and she supportive my decisions 100 percent. She's kind, loving and caring! I almost wish I would have a 4th child just so I could have her as a doctor again. Love her! I would recommend her to anyone wanting to do a natural childbirth in a hospital setting.

May 20th, 2013

Treats you like a person instead of a condition

I have a serious phobia of medical professionals, so I only go if I feel there is a significant problem. Dr. Minchow-Proffitt is the first doctor who I felt really cared about treating me and meeting my medical needs instead of just getting me out of the office and on to her next patient. She really cares about her patients and treats them with kindness and respect. My only complaint is that it is hard to get an appointment. You have to plan far in advance to see her. If you are sick and need a "day of" appointment, it is virtually impossible--you are likely to see someone else in the office, and I don't like that. I want to see MY doctor.

February 14th, 2013

Very supportive of natural childbirth. Explains any questions we have very well. Great bedside manner, I would tell any pregnant momma or with little ones to go see her! Best in St. Louis!

August 30th, 2012

I have always been a bit worried to go to a doctor, though Dr. Minchow-Proffit made me feel totally at ease. Terrific "bedside manner". She didn't rush and took time with me. Can't tell you how glad I am to have found such a terrific doctor!

June 15th, 2012

At 38 weeks I was being pushed into an induction with a very uncaring OB-GYN, so I made the switch to Dr Minchow-Proffitt. It was like night and day. Dr Proffitt is incredible, if only more doctors were like her. She's very professional and I felt in such safe hands, yet her manner is impeccable. She treats you like an intelligent human being and really listens. he shows a lot of respect and sympathy to her patients. She's pediatrician to our child now and is worth the commute. I can't recommend her highly enough.

August 25th, 2011

Better than the best!

I wish I could have given 10 stars for "bedside manner" and "spending enough time with me". Dr. Minchow-Proffitt never looks at the clock while you are in her care. She is incredibly caring, looks you in the eye and truly listens. I never feel rushed with her. She is great with my two little boys, so great, they look forward to seeing her!! I recommend her to many other moms, especially expecting women.

May 21st, 2011

Highly recommended

I absolutely love Dr. Proffitt and have highly recommended her to a number of friends and coworkers. She is very friendly and down to earth, and she never makes me feel as if she's rushed or short on time. She always takes as much time as I need with her and speaks in very understandable language. I have never had a better doctor.

January 28th, 2011

Dr.Minchow-Proffitt is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She listens well, spends much time with her patients and is truly caring. You do have to wait a bit sometimes, but that is because she spends so much time with each patient. She is not the kind of doctor who only spends a few minutes with you.

October 22nd, 2009

Best physician around.

Dr. Proffitt was my physician as a teenager, and now that I have a daughter I wouldn't trust her care to anyone else. When she was born with a hole in her heart, we were so worried about her, but Dr. Proffitt was thorough, very informative, and sensitive. Thankfully my daughter is well, but we couldn't be happier with this physician. She is professional, caring, sensitive, and most of all, we trust her.

March 31st, 2016