A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Moon, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Moon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Diane Moon MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Moon practice?
- Dr. Sandra Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Moon practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Emergency Physicians.