A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Morelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Morelock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Morelock, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morelock graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Morelock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Y Morelock MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Y. Morelock practice?
- Dr. Sandra Morelock has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Morelock practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Critical Care Practitioners and Asheville Pulmonologists.