A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Moreno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Moreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Gonzalez Moreno MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra G. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Sandra Moreno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Moreno practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.