A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Morgan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Morgan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Morgan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lynn Morgan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Sandra Morgan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.