Dr. Sandra Nagler MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology North Reading, MA

3.3

February 22nd, 2017
Great doctor, wonderful experiences!!
Referred by a family mmber in the medical field for my first pregnancy and was so happy to have had the most wonderful time of my life as a woman taken care of by such a professional. Doctor Nagler gave me great care through my first and second preganancies, always available and prompt with any concerns I had. She is incredibly knowledgable and I enjoyed her personality and ability to put me at ease as well. Her staff is also wonderful which makes the experience even better. I highly recommend dr. Nagler to anyone!

January 30th, 2017
knowledgeable & thorough
Dr. Nagler is an excellent doctor. She has delivered all three of my children and I would recommend her to anyone. I had significant complications and Dr. Nagler was able to provide excellent and extensive care (while keeping me calm!) throughout all my pregnancies and births. She is a great listener and spends as much time as you need to answer questions, explain her findings, and consider your opinions on how you should be treated. She responds quickly and is excellent at follow-up. Dr. Nagler truly cares and dedicates herself to her patients. I trust her fully with my health and the health of my babies.

November 16th, 2016
She knows a lot and is a great Doctor..
Dr Nagler is a good Dr. She knows her profession and gets down to what is important .. "YOUR HEALTH".. She doesn't have to be warm and fuzzy ...Just correct in her diagnosis and the years I have seen her she has been 100% correct.. I would never go see anyone else but Dr Nagler about my health when it comes to this area..

August 15th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr Nagler has been my OB and GYN for the last 6 years. I was thrilled with my experience when she delivered my daughter, and have continued to be pleased with her GYN services provided. She and her small group of office staff make the office visits flexible, convenient, and over all pleasurable. I highly recommend Dr Nagler.

July 12th, 2016
Dr. Nagler is a competent and caring physician. She is attentive and takes the time to address all concerns/questions. She delivered my son and I can't say enough good things about her and the entire experience. She was exceptionally supportive throughout the pregnancy and was actually present for the delivery. Being that this was my first time, she checked on me throughout the evening and made sure that I was comfortable and being taken care of. Delivery was amazing, no complications, quick and many moments of laughter and lightheartedness. She is the best!

June 28th, 2016
Love her!
Dr. Nagler is the best doctor! I have been seeing her for over 15 years and love her honestly and know she has cares about what's best for me and my baby. Now that I am no longer having any more children, I miss seeing her as often as I use to!

April 15th, 2015
rudest dr ever
Read the reviews. She is terrible. Gained 25lbs my whole pregnancy and she called me fat. Comment on my clothes and how i wasted money. Pretty much tried to ruin my whole child birthing process because she didnt want to be called into work at midnight. Im sure she is good but i wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Horrible

February 26th, 2015
revised review
I was one of the couple who whale Dr.Nagler a kind review. During my pregnancy she was very to the point which was fine with me but I had a health scare a year and a half after my son Was born. I called the office. They got me in the same day. While waiting in the exam room I could hear her speaking with her office staff asking "what I was there for" in an extremely frustrated tone.. I let it go.. she came in and was BEYOND rude. She was also COMPLETELY unsupportive of my being terrified and said that I am "good at overreacting". Needless to say I had to see specialists and luckily everything turned out fine but after how cold and unsupportive she was I decided to switch doctors. I will never say anything negative about her ability as a doctor but I was so turned off by the way she dealt with this situation I never wanted to see her again and haven't.

September 17th, 2013
Horrible bed side manner
Dr. Nagler has to be one of the rudest doctors I've ever met. Leaving in tears after my first visit, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I continued to feel anxious and uncomfortable when I would see her. My visits were far and few between so for a few years I did nothing about this , and That is my fault !!!! She speaks to you as if you are beneath her, she spends little to no time with you during office visits, and seems bothered to be with the entire time you are there. My final straw was during a phone conversation with her, after raising her voice and yelling at me she slammed her phone down and hung up on me. No one deserves to be spoken to like that by there doctor 2 days before surgery. If we couldn't hold a conversation on the phone, how am I Sapost to allow her to operate on my body? Save yourself the aggravation and avoid dr nagler ! If I could rate her with zero stars I would ! Allowing her one star is generous !

July 16th, 2013
Business Analyst
If you're looking for an ob/gyn to have a long-term relationship with build upon mutual respect, Dr. Nagler is not the doctor I would recommend. She is the type of doctor to treat you as another patient on a list and nothing more.

May 24th, 2013
Annoyed and insulted
Not impressed with her personality at all. She was short, and seemed annoyed that she had to spend 5 minutes speaking with me. It has nothing to do with being sensitive and more to do with her being de-sensitized to humans. She's arrogant and comes off quite rude. It was chance that she was the doctor on and I will make a point to refuse her if possible. She's got an awful personality. I could also tell the nursing staff felt her lacking personality and were uncomfortable.

May 7th, 2013
Excellent physician
I have been seeing Dr. Nagler since my early 20s and for the life of me can't figure out some of the negative reviews. Dr. Nagler is direct and to the point. My guess is that some people don't like that/can't handle that. I find it refreshing. She was professional and caring through a health scare and surgery. I am usually tense when I arrive there, and she always makes me laugh - seriously. I would recommend her to my best friend, sister, colleague, etc.