3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
rudest dr ever show details rudest dr ever
Apr 15th, 2015

Read the reviews. She is terrible. Gained 25lbs my whole pregnancy and she called me fat. Comment on my clothes and how i wasted money. Pretty much tried to ruin my whole child birthing process because she didnt want to be called into work at midnight. Im sure she is good but i wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Horrible

revised review show details revised review
Feb 26th, 2015

I was one of the couple who whale Dr.Nagler a kind review. During my pregnancy she was very to the point which was fine with me but I had a health scare a year and a half after my son Was born. I called the office. They got me in the same day. While waiting in the exam room I could hear her speaking with her office staff asking "what I was there for" in an extremely frustrated tone.. I let it go.. she came in and was BEYOND rude. She was also COMPLETELY unsupportive of my being terrified and said that I am "good at overreacting". Needless to say I had to see specialists and luckily everything turned out fine but after how cold and unsupportive she was I decided to switch doctors. I will never say anything negative about her ability as a doctor but I was so turned off by the way she dealt with this situation I never wanted to see her again and haven't.

Horrible bed side manner show details Horrible bed side manner
Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Nagler has to be one of the rudest doctors I've ever met. Leaving in tears after my first visit, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I continued to feel anxious and uncomfortable when I would see her. My visits were far and few between so for a few years I did nothing about this , and That is my fault !!!! She speaks to you as if you are beneath her, she spends little to no time with you during office visits, and seems bothered to be with the entire time you are there. My final straw was during a phone conversation with her, after raising her voice and yelling at me she slammed her phone down and hung up on me. No one deserves to be spoken to like that by there doctor 2 days before surgery. If we couldn't hold a conversation on the phone, how am I Sapost to allow her to operate on my body? Save yourself the aggravation and avoid dr nagler ! If I could rate her with zero stars I would ! Allowing her one star is generous !

Business Analyst show details Business Analyst
Jul 16th, 2013

If you're looking for an ob/gyn to have a long-term relationship with build upon mutual respect, Dr. Nagler is not the doctor I would recommend. She is the type of doctor to treat you as another patient on a list and nothing more.

Annoyed and insulted show details Annoyed and insulted
by Patient on May 24th, 2013

Not impressed with her personality at all. She was short, and seemed annoyed that she had to spend 5 minutes speaking with me. It has nothing to do with being sensitive and more to do with her being de-sensitized to humans. She's arrogant and comes off quite rude. It was chance that she was the doctor on and I will make a point to refuse her if possible. She's got an awful personality. I could also tell the nursing staff felt her lacking personality and were uncomfortable.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
May 7th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Nagler since my early 20s and for the life of me can't figure out some of the negative reviews. Dr. Nagler is direct and to the point. My guess is that some people don't like that/can't handle that. I find it refreshing. She was professional and caring through a health scare and surgery. I am usually tense when I arrive there, and she always makes me laugh - seriously. I would recommend her to my best friend, sister, colleague, etc.

Mar 4th, 2013

WOW, WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! No bedside manner, rude, NOT compassionate and poor business practices. Would give ZERO stars if it were an option. Don't trust your life or happy time of being pregnant to this woman, she will take all of the excitement out of it and frustrate the crap out of you, save your time and energy and go to someone who cares!

RUDE RUDE and RUDE show details RUDE RUDE and RUDE
Sep 12th, 2012

Do not go to this Dr because calling her rude is way to nice for her. Without a doubt she is prejudice and discriminates against people that are heavy set and makes you feel like crap before you leave because of it. It you can not show any compassion with a regular office vist with a routine check what type of compassion wold you display if someone was really sick.

Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Neglar is a very good doctor. She delivered my son a year ago. And I didnt get to a doctor till late in my pregnancy and she made sure i got all the tests dont and made sure my son was ok. She is kind and listens to her patients! Highly reccommended

Very intelligent Dr show details Very intelligent Dr
Jan 30th, 2012

Upon first meeting Dr.Nagler I got the feeling that she was all business..I didn't necessarilly take this as being unfriendly like others seem to but I am not a sensitive person. If I were a person who needs to be coddled then maybe I would have taken her personality as somewhat cold.In a doctor, I am not looking for a best friend, but somebody that I feel safe & comfortable with.Dr.Nagler absolutely exceeds these requirements in my book. I also have to say now that I have been to her a few times I really feel like she has warmed up quite a bit and I am really starting to see that she loves her job and truly cares about me as a patient. She wants the best for my baby & I and that's all I can hope for. My husband and I discussed Dr.Nagler after our initial prenatal visit and both agree that she is extremely knowlegable and are both thankful for that. It is very calming especially with this being my 1st pregnancy. So..overall I really do think that She is a great doctor and really cares about her patients and giving them the best quality care..and she works really hard!

No Bedside Manner, Does NOT Like To Be Challenged show details No Bedside Manner, Does NOT Like To Be Challenged
Sep 18th, 2011

Congratulations, you have beaten out the previous champion of Winchester Physicians with no bedside manner. I asked for a certain instrument to be used over another at my pre op visit, assistant said they didn't have, doctor came in with request and said that they were only used for "emergencies".Calling 5 minutes after scheduled day surg time to say that she would be there in 20 minutes, made my surg start 1 hour later than originally scheduled, and then when I was in PACU she disappeared and had to be called TWICE to come back down and remove something so I could be moved and GO HOME!!!! Horrible at keeping husband informed (AND HE WORKS AT THE HOSPITAL), as she didn't bother to look at my record to see that his last name is different from mine. Two days post surgery and no follow up call.

Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. Nagler is HORRIBLE. She has no bedside manner and is extremely rude. If you are overweight she will make you feel bad about yourself. I was extremely swollen during my pregnancy causing me to have high blood pressure and she told me I had TRACE edema and to not eat as much!!! Until I went into hypertensive crisis, busted open my c section incision and lost 44 lbs of water weight in 2 weeks!!

May 15th, 2011

I had an appointment last week with her. Not going back. Very rude and impatient.

Excellent experience with Dr. Nagler ! show details Excellent experience with Dr. Nagler !
Jan 4th, 2011

I would recommend others to see Dr. Nagler, she was excellent with caring for me with the problems that I had and helping me to take care of them. Dr. Nagler was very caring with me and my surgery and took time away from her family on Christmas day to come to the hospital to visit with me and see how I am doing and staying to talk with me. Most doctors wouldn't do that on Christmas day they would just call the nurse on staff to find out if a patient was okay.I will continue to go to Dr. Nagler for all my visits from now on because she is a very caring doctor who truly cares about her patients. The doctor I had previous to her kept telling me not to worry that my issue was fine while I was in constant pain and it was getting worse as the years went on. I changed doctors and went to see Dr. Nagler and she took the time to talk to me about my problem with the Fibroids that were growing and causing the pains that I was having and discussed what could be done and how it would be done and what would happen if I didn't do something about it, she also gave me the option of what I would like to have done. She was very caring and very informative to me on this issue. If you want a good doctor for Obstetrics & Gynecology go to Dr. Nagler you will be very pleased and feel like someone really cares about you and wants to help you.Thank you so much Dr. Nagler :)Tracy J.

Recommend Dr. Nagler show details Recommend Dr. Nagler
Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Nagler saved my life and my daughters life based on listening to what I told her and what I didn't tell her, her immediate response to the situation and her extreme knowledge and her confidence in making critical decisions. I literally trust her with my families life.I would recommend Dr. Nagler 100% of the time.

best find ..for an obgyn show details best find ..for an obgyn
Nov 24th, 2010

She cares about women and the issues that need to be addressed. I'm glad she is my obgyn and would recommend her to friends.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Nov 8th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Nagler for almost a year. The staff at her office have always been nice and prompt making my appointment. I have never waited over 5 minutes to see the Dr. She always follows up with me to discuss my labs and have always returned my calls on the same day. I have no problem recommending this doctor and I will continue to do so.

Have recommended and will do so again! show details Have recommended and will do so again!
by Emily Young on Sep 10th, 2010

I have recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Nagler to friends and family. She has always taken more than enough time to talk to me in all situations including illness, pregnancy and regular annual visits. She has always made a point to call me personally following routine tests and is more than available to calm fears and answer questions. She makes the visit as comfortable as possible - considering the purpose. I will continue to recommend Dr. Nagler without reservation.

Poor show details Poor
Apr 27th, 2010

I was very unhappy with my experience with Dr. Neglar. I will not be returing to her practice. I think she has NO BESIDE MANNER AT ALL. I think she is an awful doctor. I wish someone told me before, now after talking with friends, I am hearing bad reviews. I wish somone told me before I went. I dont think theres a wait, becasue I dont think she has any patients left.