A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Narayanan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Narayanan MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Narayanan practice?
- Dr. Sandra Narayanan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Narayanan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.