Dr. Sandra Nieto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

April 3rd, 2016
The worst Doctor ever !!!! Half Treated a patient that had a lot of pain. The patient asked the doctor to do studies & tests on her. The doctor replied it takes to long to get those things done. After several months of the Doctor ignoring the patient and her pain. The patient HAD to go to another doctor. They found a tumor in her ovary the size of a softball. She is rude,heartless and should be investigated. Her job is to help people and NOT treat them like dirt. SHOULD HAVE HER LICENSE REVOKED !!

May 12th, 2015
They make u wait

March 17th, 2015
Great Doctor
I read some of the negative reviews but our experience was very different. The office was very clean. The staff were very busy but greeted us quickly. My wife did have to wait about 35 minutes (because they are busy) but once we got into the exam room, our experience was that Dr. Nieto is an excellent and compassionate doctor. My wife has a complicated pregnancy and Dr. Nieto took the time to check everything, all her problems, all her medications, reassured us and ordered more tests for her. My wife's exam took about 45 minutes (Sorry, I'm sure we caused a delay to other patients). At no time did we feel like she was rushing us to get to the next patient. My wife loves her. We're willing to wait for doctors like her.

March 17th, 2015
I liked the doctor a lot. She was really nice and took her time. I see why her office is so full. the wait was long but worth it. I will be back.

January 8th, 2015
avoid this office
Just to start off My appointment was at 9 and didn't leave the office until past 5! And that wasn't the worst part! The wait time was nothing compared to the rude staff! The receptionist was very rude and seemed like she didn't know what she was doing. it seemed like she didn't know how to use a computer, she kept making copies of my id and insurance card but wouldn't even get up to look for my file. I asked her a couple of times how long the wait time would be and she would roll her eyes and said she couldn't do more than one thing at a time! Are you serious?!?! You are a receptionist isn't it your job to be able to handle and office with many patients! I kept getting told that I was next until finally at about 4:30 I went in to see the doctor. The doctor was very good! But I will never be back there again, it is not worth my time and patience. Seriously 8 hr wait!!!!!

Do not go here!
I only gave them 1 star because that's the least I can. But I would give them a ZERO! I waited over 7 hours to see her, the receptionist was so rude and did not know what she was doing. After the first two hours I asked how much longer and she said they didn't have my file! I mean come on!!! I had set my appointment like one month prior! The receptionist just ignored me as I kep asking questions. I had to personally call the other office so they could send my file, I practically did her work. DO NOT go in to this office! Avoid it at all cost! Unless you have 7 hours of your time to spare and can des with the most rude receptionist ever!!!!

January 7th, 2015
Very poor staff no communication, always have to play guessing what going on. Office staff does not follow up, don't know what's going on with doctor or patients very disorganized, nothing in place misfilng paper work..both office needs to be retrained to be a professional in their work stop saying they don't know and never call patients back....Doctor should know her staff needs help to make her look like she has control what's going on with her office......waiting room small no where to sit, waiting time is to long they our not accommodating to there patients..,.think twice before going here.....not worse the stress.....

Don't go there!
My apppointment was scheduled today at 8:30 am. I waited until 12 noon and they still hadn't called my name because of some insurance confusion!!! So ridiculous. I left and called my insurance to complain and they told me that the office could have called to get an emergency authorization in order for me to see the doctor ( even though my appointment was scheduled a month in advance). Why didn't they let me know at 8:30 instead of me waiting for over 3 hours??? This is the second (and last time) I go there even if Dr. Nieto is in my opinon , a very good doctor. The front office personnel are rude, unprofessional and constantly belittling the patients. No one should ever experience this kind of wait and treatment at a health facility. I will be calling again my health insurance to complain about this facility.

October 5th, 2014
The service is terrible waiting is 5hrs

September 23rd, 2014
Not Safe or Reliable
I never given negative reviews for anyone, but I have to its necessary, if your high risked or have an issue that needs attention stay away from this office. I was recommended to Neito by my PMC when I was pregnant & high risked, since then I lost the baby but have to do follow ups. Duirng my 2nd to last follow up I waited in the waiting room over 4 hours after my scheduled appointment, just for her to issue me a referral to do an ultrasound. After that appointment which was 2 months ago I have called many times to find out the information to do my ultra-sound, so far with no success with the office staff. A month ago I had another follow up with Neito; we were scheduled to discuss the said ultrasound and the mass my hematologist found on one of my ovaries. So far nothing. My appointment with Neito was early in the morning and after waiting all day I finally left at 3pm without Neito even seeing me or services provided . I still continue to call to receive information on where to do my ultrasound and the office people either hang up on me, tell me to call another day, or put me on hold until their machine hangs up well over a half hour later. I still have not been able to find out what is wrong with my ovary. I should add that Neito’s office is for high risked patience; yet there is no seating for any of the pregnant woman nor elderly and many are left standing for hours while waiting. This office is not a safe place for anyone seeking care for any issue that needs treatment immediately. The doctor herself seems nice, but cannot seem to get anything accomplished with my care and has done nothing with me but talk and refuses to acknowledge that other doctors have insisted she take immediate action in treating me.

July 15th, 2014
Horrible Doctor
First appointment went great, although I did wait an hour or two but she was so nice and attentive to my condition (I have a autoimmune disorder) However, in the following appointments the waits got longer and she became very, very rude. My last appointment I was scheduled at 2 and at 5:45 I still hadn't been seen and was told there was still 6-8 patients in front of me. Ridiculous!!! She seems to be very greedy - overbooks patients just to see them for less than five minutes, be very rude, and get paid for it....

April 9th, 2014
sick for a long time with no hope til now:)
my short story! i have been bed ridden for the last year with a very painful and heavy menses...i have been to county obgyn and LA county ER i have had been praying for a good Dr. THE GOOD LORD CAME THROUGH!! her name is Dr. sandra... I met her yesterday and for the first time a doctor sat with me for a hour to listen and held my hand while i cryed she made me feel safe she took all my history and did foot work and found a great solution to my problem she single handedly restored my faith in the health system because of her i see a light at the end of the ttunnel...so if you have been struggling to fing someone who actully cares and puts time into you please give her a try!