A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ortega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Elaine Ortega MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Sandra Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Ortega practices Anesthesiology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Anesthesiologists.