Some ratings provided by DrScore.
best doctor in town show details best doctor in town
by Stephanie on Jun 9th, 2016

our favorite doctor! staff is amazing especially Miss Jo'Anne! and we love Mika! Dr Peak is the best hands down

A show details A
by Drew's mom on Jan 16th, 2016

Dr. Peak and her staff, specifically nurse Pam, are gems! They always ease my new mommy mind. The front desk staff is awesome as well. Scheduling appointments is quick, the wait is usually very short and Dr. Peak spends all the time we need answering my questions. We even got a follow up call on Christmas Eve by nurse Pam to check on our little guy. You won't be disappointed if you choose this office.

Aug 31st, 2015

Dr Peak is always friendly and great with my kids. She will spend time with you and answer all questions. She is never in a rush or makes you feel rushed either. Love her!

Outstanding Doctor! show details Outstanding Doctor!
Aug 21st, 2015

Excellent choice for my children. We have been with her since she first began (even before CCHCS). Thanks to the caring she has shown, both of my children want to be doctors too.

Feb 11th, 2015

wonderful with my son! she seems to remember everything about h from his favorite super hero to his favorite flavor of medicine. my son asks to go see "Dr Peep"

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Nov 19th, 2012

Came to Dr. Peak from California, then left for four years to Canada. Child is now 8. Dr. Peak is the best one we've seen in all the states and countries we've lived in. I highly recommend her.

love and trust dr sandra peak show details love and trust dr sandra peak
Dec 23rd, 2011

She gives me peace of mind. I refuse to replace her. She was referred to my husband by a family friend for his daughter and we have been using her for our youngest daughter ever since the death of our first daughter together. I wish dr peak had taken medicaid bc that is why our first child together did not use dr peak. I am so happy that our youngest child can also go to dr peak. She is thorough and doesnt dismiss anything as nothing. I highly recommend dr peak. We can always get same day appts. She is very friendly.

Dec 1st, 2009

We adore Dr. peak She is always delightful and spends alot of time with our kids