Dr. Sandra Peak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Peak?

August 15th, 2017

She rocks!

my son adores Dr Peak! she truly cares about her patients and always goes the extra mile for them

July 30th, 2016

I have been taking my boys to her for 15 years, she is amazing. I love the way she talks to my boys and involves them in the visit, she lets them bring up things and then asks me if there is anything else that needs to be addressed. The staff is wonderful, always going out of their way to help you with paperwork and appointments. The only negative thing I have to say about her, is that I have to find a new doctor for my boys when they hit 18.

June 9th, 2016

best doctor in town

our favorite doctor! staff is amazing especially Miss Jo'Anne! and we love Mika! Dr Peak is the best hands down

January 16th, 2016

A++

Dr. Peak and her staff, specifically nurse Pam, are gems! They always ease my new mommy mind. The front desk staff is awesome as well. Scheduling appointments is quick, the wait is usually very short and Dr. Peak spends all the time we need answering my questions. We even got a follow up call on Christmas Eve by nurse Pam to check on our little guy. You won't be disappointed if you choose this office.

August 31st, 2015

Dr Peak is always friendly and great with my kids. She will spend time with you and answer all questions. She is never in a rush or makes you feel rushed either. Love her!

August 21st, 2015

Outstanding Doctor!

Excellent choice for my children. We have been with her since she first began (even before CCHCS). Thanks to the caring she has shown, both of my children want to be doctors too.

February 12th, 2015

wonderful with my son! she seems to remember everything about h from his favorite super hero to his favorite flavor of medicine. my son asks to go see "Dr Peep"

November 19th, 2012

Best Doctor

Came to Dr. Peak from California, then left for four years to Canada. Child is now 8. Dr. Peak is the best one we've seen in all the states and countries we've lived in. I highly recommend her.

December 23rd, 2011

love and trust dr sandra peak

She gives me peace of mind. I refuse to replace her. She was referred to my husband by a family friend for his daughter and we have been using her for our youngest daughter ever since the death of our first daughter together. I wish dr peak had taken medicaid bc that is why our first child together did not use dr peak. I am so happy that our youngest child can also go to dr peak. She is thorough and doesnt dismiss anything as nothing. I highly recommend dr peak. We can always get same day appts. She is very friendly.

December 23rd, 2009

Not very happy with this doctor at all!

December 2nd, 2009

We adore Dr. peak She is always delightful and spends alot of time with our kids

August 4th, 2017