Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 11th, 2015

wonderful with my son! she seems to remember everything about h from his favorite super hero to his favorite flavor of medicine. my son asks to go see "Dr Peep"

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Nov 19th, 2012

Came to Dr. Peak from California, then left for four years to Canada. Child is now 8. Dr. Peak is the best one we've seen in all the states and countries we've lived in. I highly recommend her.

love and trust dr sandra peak show details love and trust dr sandra peak
Dec 23rd, 2011

She gives me peace of mind. I refuse to replace her. She was referred to my husband by a family friend for his daughter and we have been using her for our youngest daughter ever since the death of our first daughter together. I wish dr peak had taken medicaid bc that is why our first child together did not use dr peak. I am so happy that our youngest child can also go to dr peak. She is thorough and doesnt dismiss anything as nothing. I highly recommend dr peak. We can always get same day appts. She is very friendly.

Feb 18th, 2011

Dr Peak is the best. She has seen all 4 of my girls now and we plan to be with her for years to come -The Nolen/Wilcox family

Dec 1st, 2009

We adore Dr. peak She is always delightful and spends alot of time with our kids