A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Peterson, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lynn Peterson MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Sandra Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Peterson practices Psychiatry near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Psychiatrists.