inactive

Sandra A Phillips MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2015
She has been seeing both of my children for 15 years. I drive 40 minutes just to see her.

April 16th, 2013
Good
This doctor is knowledgeable, good with the kids, and sometimes takes time to chat. When I had a concern, however, I felt like she was suddenly short with me and less accommodating than I had hoped. We ended up leaving the appointment feeling "brushed aside" and uninformed. We later talked to a doctor friend who explained things a little more clearly after which we were greatly comforted. Overall - she has been great most of the time, and may have been trying to prevent us from extra worry (as some pediatricians do) by being somewhat short and vague with us that one time. We considered changing pediatricians, but felt that the one frustration didn't overshadow all of the good things. If we do change pediatricians, it will likely be due to the poor treatment from the rest of the staff (as others have mentioned). From some of the front desk ladies to the nurses and cna's helping with the prep for the visit...sometimes they're downright rude.

April 5th, 2013
the best
She is the best doctor in the world.

October 13th, 2012
yay
she is a great doc and a great mom

October 27th, 2011
great Pediatrician
I have been seeing her with both of my babies for almost 3years she is the best and her staff are great too!!! you want be disappointed at all!! would diffidently recommend her to everyone!!

June 2nd, 2011
Best Pediatrician in Utah
While pregnant with my son 14 years ago, I interviewed several Pediatricians in Salt Lake. When I met Dr Phillips I knew immediately that she would be the best. My son will not see any other doctor; he is comfortable with Dr Phillips which is most important to me. I would highly recommend her for your childs healthcare needs.

October 11th, 2010
Dr. Phillips was a fine physician but I found her nurses lacking in bedside manner.

November 21st, 2008
My kids and I really love Dr. Phillips
Dr. Phillips has been such a good doctor to my kids. When my oldest was diagnosed with autism it was Dr. Phillips who initially suspected the autism. She helped us find people to get our son the evaluations and services he needed. She went to great lengths to support us and help us, with no monetary compensation for most of the time she was spending. I will be forever greatful to Dr. Phillips for all she has done for us. To this day Dr. Phillips is the only doctor my autistic son will make eye contact with and speak to. If you know anything about autistic kids, that says alot for Dr. Phillips!