A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Quartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Quartner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Quartner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quartner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Quartner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra D Quartner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Quartner practice?
- Dr. Sandra Quartner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Quartner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.