Dr. Sandra Alvarez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
Talk With Little Medicine
She thinks she is a psychologist and definitely not a pediatrician. The office is disorganized. She charged $50 for my son's records from another office. Her office never had these records and suck talked to my wife and son for over a half hour. According to the Florida Blue contract, my son is allowed a free office office visit. Avoid this office if you need children medical attention.

August 9th, 2015
Caring, professional and respectful!
Dr. Sandra is such a great pediatrician. It was very sad that we had to move out of state. She even tried to help us finding someone else in Texas, but it was hard because she is very respectful about parents wishes and very professional when answering to our questions, not many doctors are like this. I have read The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears and as a new mom I had a lot of questions and fears and Dr. Sandra was the only doctor (we went to three different ones during my baby's first months of life) who took the time to talk to me about it instead of just unprofessionally bashing the doctor/author. Long story short, if you are looking for a caring, still professional doctor, try Dr. Sandra! We moved 5 months ago and still couldn't find a pediatrician as good. My baby loved her!!!

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. Sandra was sweet, but office was too much of an inconvenience.

July 11th, 2014
Pharmacy Tech
I was escorted into an examination room for children which I felt was inappropriate for an adult and new patient. She was very sweet and caring, we discussed my medications, my past doctor as I recently moved from out of state. She assured me she could take care of all my needs. Upon calling for refill and asking to speak with her I was greeted by her very unprofessional, uncaring, nasty, office manager who informed me I would need to make another appointment as Dr Alvarez was too busy to speak with me. I informed her she had told me to call her in regards to my medicine still I was told to make an appointment even though I had recently been there. After speaking with my old physician it was his opinion I find a new doctor as he felt she had not read my medical records. To be honest if an old doctor can call me back it speaks volumes for him and for her. I canceled my appointment with her and will be seeking a more qualified doctor who employs the right type of staff.

February 28th, 2013
Supervisor
Sandra is excellent and very caring Doctor.

October 5th, 2012
Great doctor
She is the best pediatrician my family ever had. She takes time to listen, and she cares about her patients. I highly recommend her. They have a nice location and I never had to wait more than 10 min.

May 14th, 2011
I love Dr. Sandra she's very professional and high educated, and my baby Sky loves her so much. Dr. Sandra doesn't bother the babies and always care about hem and gives them their time and answers all the parents' questions. Dr. Sandra is an adorable doctor.

February 5th, 2016