Dr. Sandra Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Brown?

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr Brown, is an exceptional doctor,competent,human, and respected by staff. Have known her from her first days in practice thru surgery, daughter-toxic shock, grandchild delivered and care many more. I have seen her tired, sick and always she made me feel I came first. God bless her.

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I've been with Dr. Brown for a long time; she has worked with me through several different medical issues. She spends adequate time and listens. I've never felt rushed. She remembers me and details from visit to visit. I believe she provides the same kind of care she would want for herself. The office staff is always helpful and friendly--an accomplishment for a big, busy practice. Phone calls are returned, questions are answered.

Patient

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I would not be here today if it were not for Dr. Sandra Brown. I had a routine surgery that ended up with her having my life in her hands. I cannot begin to tell you how attentive and kind she was to me and my family. It is rare that you find a Doctor who will sit with you at your bedside and hold your hand while you cry because you are so scared. She is such caring Doctor. She also took the time to call me daily after I was discharged from the hospital. My family will for ever be in debt to this amazing woman. We pray every night that God bless Dr. Brown and her family.

Not a caring doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I went to Dr. Brown for a number of years and wished I hadn't wasted so much time. I couldn't get pregnant and all she had to say to me was have more sex. Years went by and I finally switched to another doctor. Test were actually done with the new doctor and within a year I was finally able to get pregnant. Unfortunately I was now too old to have another child. I remember Dr. Brown being very short with me and she just plain didn't care. I will never again stay with such a mediocre doctor.

5 second diagnosis

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Brown for over 10 years and have observed a decrease in her care throughout this time. About 2 years ago my husband and I started "trying to convceive". I was ignored by Dr. Brown when I mentioned my irregularity and numerous issues I was having. She refused to do any testing and said that I was fine. A few months ago I came to her depserate again and finally she diagnosed me with a disease, but without ANY TESTING. I was handed a brochure and packet with directions for precriptions to be called in and extensive medication. Just very disappointed with this 5 second diagnosis, which I am now finding out may be incorrect. Going through EXTENSIVE testing NOW that I am with a new Doc that cares to find out what my real problems are. Don't waste your time or your energy with this one. If you are trying to conceive or have any medical concern expect to be told "it just happens with age" and "you're getting older" as reasons for your complaints. She doesn't even care to deliver babies anymore so why go to her when you are pregnant or trying to have a baby? STAY AWAY! She might have been a great doctor once but not anymore..

Posted on September 6th, 2017