Dr. Sandra Rivard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Rivard?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Rivard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2014

I love and completely trust Dr Rivard. I wish she had a better support staff and partners.

March 3rd, 2011

She chose the right profession

Dr Rivard performed my uterine myomectomy and removal of my right ovary robotically using the daVinci robot. I went to her seeking a second opinion after being told that I should have a hysterectomy for the treatment of my fibroids. Never had children, that option was totally unwelcomed. When I talked to Dr Rivard, she told me that she would not tell me what to do, but that it was my choice whether to have a myomectomy or hysterectomy. She was compassionate, patient, informative, straight forward, and personable. She ran several of her own diagnostic tests to ensure an accurate diagnosis and even performed a hysteroscopy with D&C first to see if she could get rid of my most symptomatic fibroids to see if that would solve the problem. When my uterus was found to be clear, she realized that the problematic fibroids were imbedded in the walls of the uterus so we sched'd a myomectomy. Turns out, what everyone thought on ultrasound was a pedunculated uterine fibroid was a massively enlarged, diseased right ovary, which she removed robotically with the small uterine fibroids. Dr Rivard will listen to you and your body, and guide you along the treatment path that YOU want, giving you the skilled care that she has honed over the years. I love her!!

February 19th, 2016