A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Roca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Roca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roca graduated from Univ Indust Santander, Div De Cien De La Salud.
Dr. Roca has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans