A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Roca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Roca is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Roca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roca graduated from Univ Indust Santander, Div De Cien De La Salud.
Dr. Roca has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Milena Roca MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Roca practice?
- Dr. Sandra Roca has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Roca practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.