Dr. Sandra Rogers MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Allen, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017
She listens well and never makes me feel rushed
I feel comfortable with Dr. Rogers and trust her completely.

November 1st, 2016
Wonderful and Caring
I love Dr. Rogers as my PCP. She is always concerned about me as her patient. She is kind and caring. She takes the time to listen to my concerns about my health. She makes sure I get all my yearly exams and discusses my health needs for my age and fitness level. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Rogers is just the sweetest doctor I have ever been to. She listens. She takes time with me. She's been my doctor for about 7 years. Nursing staff is also great.

September 12th, 2016
A great doctor to recommend to anyone
She's so easy to trust and to feel free to talk about your health concerns; now I have also my children being taken care by her. Thank you Dr. Rogers.

November 30th, 2015
It was my first visit with Dr. Rogers and I was a bit hesitant after having the same doctor for my entire family since moving to the area years before. All members of the staff were empathetic, attentive and I received calls from different staff members after my visit. Dr. Rogers was great and seemed very interested in my feelings about my health.

November 9th, 2015
Excellent Primary Care Physician.

September 21st, 2015
Dr Rogers and staff
I have been a Pt. of Dr Rogers for the past 12 years. Dr Rogers has always made me feel comfortable and listens to all concerns that I may have. She has never made me feel rushed or beneath her. She addresses everything at hand. She is the most caring and dedicated Dr I have ever seen. The staff is just as caring. All three of my children have also seen her for most of their lives. Highly recommend Dr Rogers. You don't come across many like her.

June 12th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Love Dr. Rogers and her team!

November 30th, 2014
Excellent!
We have been seeing Dr.Rogers for approximately 10 years. She has been there for my husband and I, and eventually for both of our boys. She listens. She does not treat you like you are beneath her. She will give an honest opinion. If she isn't available, we do see others in the office because honestly, they are ALL busy. If an emergency situation and they can squeeze me in, they will - but if not, we don't mind seeing others in the office or waiting for an open appt. Every time I have called with a question or concern the response is prompt. We never feel rushed when we are there - she spends as much time as we need. Any paperwork needed has been sent in a timely manner. If she isn't able to pinpoint the issue right away, she works to narrow down the possibilities...like all doctors must do...love her and the staff, trust them completely!

May 7th, 2014
Most wonderful doctor imaginable!
I have been seeing Dr. Rogers for years, and every time she has proven herself to be the most wonderful, caring, patient Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of! I was very upset she is not in my insurance network - I truly enjoyed going to see this doctor. She is knowledgeable, respectable, very sweet, and kind - I will truly miss her as my PCP!

February 6th, 2014
Horrid Staff
Doctor Rogers is a very wonderful doctor. Her staff however, leaves much to be desired. They are incredibly rude. They aren't trained in how to treat people at all. Once, they started talking loudly back and forth to eachother about my personal medical history in front of several people in the middle of the lobby. Another time, they had me waiting for over an hour for my appointment. I would not recommed them at all. Doctor Rogers is a good doctor, but it's not worth the rudeness of the staff. Shame that her practice is going downhill because they can't hire good and friendly people.

September 26th, 2013
Dr Rogers is an incredibly caring doctor. Her daiganosis' have always been exact. I have gone to her for about 7+ years & always refer her to my firends & family. She is incredibly patient.