Family Physicians, Internist
1105 Central Expy N
Ste 2120
Allen, TX 75013
972-727-9877
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Most wonderful doctor imaginable!  |  show details
by Rachel Regner on May 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rogers for years, and every time she has proven herself to be the most wonderful, caring, patient Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of! I was very upset she is not in my insurance network - I truly enjoyed going to see this doctor. She is knowledgeable, respectable, very sweet, and kind - I will truly miss her as my PCP!

|  Horrid Staff  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

Doctor Rogers is a very wonderful doctor. Her staff however, leaves much to be desired. They are incredibly rude. They aren't trained in how to treat people at all. Once, they started talking loudly back and forth to eachother about my personal medical history in front of several people in the middle of the lobby. Another time, they had me waiting for over an hour for my appointment. I would not recommed them at all. Doctor Rogers is a good doctor, but it's not worth the rudeness of the staff. Shame that her practice is going downhill because they can't hire good and friendly people.

Sep 26th, 2013

Dr Rogers is an incredibly caring doctor. Her daiganosis' have always been exact. I have gone to her for about 7 years & always refer her to my firends & family. She is incredibly patient.

|  Too busy for you  |  show details
by Mary on Sep 9th, 2013

This Dr. will be too busy for you if you need sick appointment. Good luck getting an appointment with her. You will have to wait 5 days or see another Dr. Same goes for little kids.

|  consumate and compassionate professional  |  show details
by sherwood einhorn on May 14th, 2013

DR. R. knows the latest information on medication, is strategic in providing care plans, stays on top of patient histories and doesn't forget the details and issues in your care.

|  The best doctor in the world  |  show details
by Rachel S. Regner on May 14th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Rogers for nearly two years - she is the most remarkable, patient, understanding doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. I absolutely adore her!

Feb 4th, 2013

I've always been satisfied with the result each time I visit Dr. Rogers office. She understand my reason for the visit and always addresses any health issues I may have. However, this was one visit that I had to wait at the receptionist lobby for over 30 minutes before I was called in for my appointment. As far as the lab test results, her office gets back to me within a few days after my appointment and they always call me back when called, after leaving a message on their answering machine.....

Jan 18th, 2013

Turned a patient away completely because he was 10 minutes late. The patient really needed a doctors help!! That oath sure means a lot!!!!!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

Very caring professional Doctor.Takes time with you and listens closely to what you have to say.

|  Not a good experience!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

I visited with the doctor once and she sent me for several tests, I still did not get the results clarified for me. I am out of thousands of dollars with no results and still in a lot of pain. It was a total waste of time and money. It took weeks to get the tests results, blood tests, sonogram, and CT Scan. Please be wary of this physician. This is my 1st and last visit. I had to call and plead with the receptionist to give them a final message that two weeks had past and I have not received my test results after leaving 4 voice messages.

|  Great Doctor.  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

Always listens to what you have to say. Not just a prescription pad Doctor

|  vacation  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

trying to get in touch with the doctor is hard as the nurse seems overwhelmed