Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologists, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
1711 E Hallandale Beach Blvd
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
954-457-0064
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Excellent pain management doctor  |  show details
by Graciela Toledo on Apr 15th, 2013

She is a very good doctor to treat pain. I have to thank her for the Ephidural shots she gave me that released me of my severe pain for a few months. When I went to see her I could hardly walk. Now I am much better .I recommend her highly

|  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Rojas is bright, she listens and is sympathetic. Her diagnoses are right on target and you leave her office feeling confident that you are on the right track and she will help you get better. It is most unusual to find a doctor like her who cares about her patients and demonstrates this in her attitude and professionalism.

|  eight (8) decades later  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Most of my life, have had pain. I thank God for Dr Rojas. It has been six months and with the epidural injections, finally having good days.

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I feel like Dr Rojas has compassion for pain. Dr rojas gives me a feeling of caring about helping me with pain control. It is important to me to have different options available for treatment of my pain. I find that the available options for pain control are open with Dr rojas.

|  WARNING  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr Sandra Rojas is still using an extremely dangerous medicine in her epidurals called depo medrol. No dr's still use depo Medrol because it causes major side effects. The memorial hospital around the corner is seeing dozens & dozens of her botched epidural patients each week. Most have massive infections.

|  This dr has serious issues  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Warning this dr is major amateur. She has serious problems for the way she treats you is inhuman. Do yourself a huge favor and don't even waste your time.

|  Dangerous Dr Be Careful  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr Sandra Rojas is extremely dangerous Dr. She has sent hundreds of people to hospital near death with her epidural shots. Serious amatuer at play warning. I went in for my monthly visit. It was time for my meds and she was giving me my third completely useless epidural shot. I had told her the first two did not work so and I did not want to do anymore of them not even the one I had come in to get that day. I was due for my meds and she says since I am in more pain that she will bump my ms contin. Ok she writes my script for 60mg ms contin usually,so this time she writes me for 80mg ms contin? I figure she is a Dr she should know what she is doing cause I knew there was no 80mg ms contin. This being right before the holiday weekend. I go to the pharmacist and they of course tell me there is no such medicine 80mg,it only comes in 15,20,30,60,and 100. Ok I go back to her office to change the script to the right thing. I had called in twice telling them what happened and they told me the script would be ready. I get there and they tell me she is in a procedure and make me wait 45 minutes. I now have to leave the office for work and I have gone all weekend without medicine. I have called the office and no one answers or gets back to me. This Sandra Rojas is a criminal in my eyes. Stay far away and be very careful I have heard she put numerous patients in the hospital near death with her epidural shots. Its called a dural leak and she has caused hundreds of them. She is a complete amatuer and did this to me on purpose cause I told her I didnt want her dangerous shots anymore..