Anesthesiologist (pain control)
Video profile

not good show details not good
Jun 21st, 2016

Terrible people skills, she makes you feel even worst than when coming in with pain. She recommended a procedure for pain which was not only ineffective but also extremely expensive and short after was recommending another procedure. Waste of time and money, seems more interested in charging and in patience's health.

DR ROJAS IS A 5 STAR DOCTOR show details DR ROJAS IS A 5 STAR DOCTOR
May 14th, 2015

excellent doctor since day one. She is a 5 star spine doctor hands down.

Excellent pain management doctor show details Excellent pain management doctor
by Graciela Toledo on Apr 15th, 2013

She is a very good doctor to treat pain. I have to thank her for the Ephidural shots she gave me that released me of my severe pain for a few months. When I went to see her I could hardly walk. Now I am much better .I recommend her highly

Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Rojas is bright, she listens and is sympathetic. Her diagnoses are right on target and you leave her office feeling confident that you are on the right track and she will help you get better. It is most unusual to find a doctor like her who cares about her patients and demonstrates this in her attitude and professionalism.

eight (8) decades later show details eight (8) decades later
Jun 18th, 2012

Most of my life, have had pain. I thank God for Dr Rojas. It has been six months and with the epidural injections, finally having good days.

Jun 18th, 2012

I feel like Dr Rojas has compassion for pain. Dr rojas gives me a feeling of caring about helping me with pain control. It is important to me to have different options available for treatment of my pain. I find that the available options for pain control are open with Dr rojas.

WARNING show details WARNING
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr Sandra Rojas is still using an extremely dangerous medicine in her epidurals called depo medrol. No dr's still use depo Medrol because it causes major side effects. The memorial hospital around the corner is seeing dozens & dozens of her botched epidural patients each week. Most have massive infections.

This dr has serious issues show details This dr has serious issues
Jan 4th, 2012

Warning this dr is major amateur. She has serious problems for the way she treats you is inhuman. Do yourself a huge favor and don't even waste your time.