A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Valdez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Valdez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
- Meritcare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Soriano Valdez MD is a female Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Sandra Valdez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Valdez practices Neurology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Fargo Neurologists.