A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Sabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Sabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabb
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Sabb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Sabb MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Sabb practice?
- Dr. Sandra Sabb has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sandra Sabb practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.