A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Sabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Sabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabb
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sabb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Sabb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Sabb MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Sabb practice?
- Dr. Sandra Sabb has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sandra Sabb practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.