Dr. Sandra Sabb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Sabb?

February 10th, 2016

I'm lucky to have Dr. S. Saab as my Dr, I emailed her with a concern and she called me after hours and at home. I have seen plenty of Doctors in my life, but Dr. Saab was the first Dr to call me after hours, normally the doctors have a staff member to call you. So I'm thankful for having her!

November 4th, 2015

I would not recommend her to anyone. She seems very disorganized. I started going to Dr. Saab about 4 years ago. There were issues transferring my medical records from another doctor so she asked me what the other doctor diagnosed me with. I told her the diagnosis and she wrote down the wrong thing. It's not too big of a deal because I told her I was diagnosed with ADD and she wrote it as ADHD, but still, there is a difference. One time I went in for an appointment she started reading the wrong chart. Now I know that Ann has a bowel issues. I was also due for a tetanus shot, she said she would be right back to give it to me, and then never came back. The assistant came in and told me I was all set. The next time I went in she stated that I had my tetanus shot the last time I was there because she recorded it but it actually never happened. She just seems a little absent-minded. Maybe she's trying to see too many patients at once and has too much on her mind. Either way, I haven't had a very good experience with this doctor.

August 4th, 2015

Excellent!!

October 22nd, 2013

Amazing Dr.

I have been taking our son to see Dr.Sabb for almost 2 years now and shee is amazing with him. She makes a check up a game and gets his to do what she needs willing, for a toddler that is a hard task. She gets him in very quick when he is not feeling well. She will call you personally for followup. An all around wonderful Dr.

October 25th, 2010

NOPE!

I had bleeding for couple of weeks and without even checking if its a miscarriage or anything wanted me to go on oral contraceptives for life??!!! That too in 5mins. No diagnosis/ tests/nothing! On the weight gain issue- according to her twenty pounds is normal...will not go to her again!

March 30th, 2010

I would highly recommend her.

January 26th, 2010

Caring and Knowledgeable

She really listens to me and takes the time to make sure I understand what is going on. She lets me have a voice in my own care and I would highly recommend her to anyone, including my family and friends.

December 26th, 2009

Dr. Sabb takes great care of my family. She is a great listener, and we trust her completely. She has excellent bedside manner.

August 22nd, 2009

Great family Practice Doctor

Dr. Sabb has been my family's primary care doctor for 5 years now and we all love her.

December 22nd, 2015