A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Sands is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Sands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Soraya Sands DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. Sands practice?
- Dr. Sandra Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Sands practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.