A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Sands is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Sands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Soraya Sands DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. Sands practice?
- Dr. Sandra Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Sands practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Primary Care Doctors.