A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Schmahmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmahmann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmahmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Schmahmann, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmahmann graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schmahmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Schmahmann MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Schmahmann practice?
- Dr. Sandra Schmahmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Schmahmann practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.