Dr. Sandra Schnall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Schnall?

Posted on May 13th, 2017

I had long term chemotherapy care with Sandra Schnall after ovarian cancer surgery. Her intelligence, concern, knowledge, hard work and dedication are unmatched in my experience.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Schnall is treating my husband for hemolytic anemia. His condition is chronic with periods of acute life threatening anemia. Dr . Schnall is treating my husband with a monoclonal antibody. It is working!!! We could not be happier with her treatment protocol. The infusion nurses are just remarkable. They DO NOT miss those veins. The front desk staff is so busy but efficient. I would defiantly recommend Dr Schnall and her team

Posted on August 7th, 2012

She cares about her patients and will spend as much time as you need.

Stay Away from Dr. Sandra Schnall-Oncologist

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Sandra Schnall has been a nightmare. Some people warned about her being "crazy". I wish I had listened. She messed up on some big issues with us. When I got a second opinion, I found out she was TOTALLY WRONG! When you are dealing with cancer, you have to get it right because you may not have a second chance. The staff in her office were horrible, uncaring, insensitive to us. They misplaced all of our records and then blamed their mistake on us. I strongly encourage everyone who has seen her and relied on her to get a second opinion. It could save your life. I cannot express how horrible my experience was with these people. They do not belong in the business of taking care of cancer patients, in my opinion. Cancer patients deserve better than this third rate chemo mill.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017