Learn more about Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz, Pulmonologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuldheisz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuldheisz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diplomat American Board of Sleep Mediciane
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuldheisz graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Schuldheisz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Kay Schuldheisz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra K. Schuldheisz practice?
- Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Jonesville, MI.
See Somerset Internists, Somerset Pulmonologists, Somerset Critical Care Practitioners, and Somerset Sleep Medicine Doctors.