A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Shrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Shrader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrader graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shrader has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra K Shrader MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra K. Shrader practice?
- Dr. Sandra Shrader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Shrader practices Dermatology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Dermatologists.