A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Skar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Skar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skar graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Skar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- William Sharpe Jr Hospital, Weston, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Leslie Skar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Skar practice?
- Dr. Sandra Skar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Skar practices Psychiatry near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Psychiatrists.