A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Skar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Skar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Skar graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Skar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- William Sharpe Jr Hospital, Weston, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Skar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Skar practice?
- Dr. Sandra Skar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Skar practices Psychiatry near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Psychiatrists.