Dr. Sandra Skovlund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Skovlund?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Skovlund?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 10th, 2015

Very happy.

Great experience. Took time to explain issue and options.

August 31st, 2010

Kind, but quick to want to leave

Seemed skilled. Used her as a second opinion to another doctor's diagnosis. She confirmed what first doctor indicated without knowing the results. However, was quick to wanting to leave versus staying for some Q&A based on questions I had.

May 28th, 2010

Arrogant know-it-all who may be wrong

My mother saw Dr. Skovlund recently for a throat related issue. Oftentimes, doctors are busy or have eccentric personalities, and I understand that's just how things are. But, from what I learned from my mom, that was not the case here. Dr. Skovlund discounted my mother's complaint (which was previously confirmed by two attending primary care physicians) after a quick examination, and her bedside manner exuded arrogance. The visit was a waste of time and money.

July 1st, 2009

Didn't care

Overall she was rude. My first appointment had to be rescheduled last minute because she was to be out of the office. This is after I have waited over a month to get in to see about a tumor. She was very hasty in the first visit and left me waiting for long periods of time. On the second visit to get my results she failed to call me to let me know the results were not in, thus making me travel out there for nothing. She gave me the diagnosis of cancer and refused to listen to any of my ideas on what I wanted. She laughed off the idea of homoiopathic treatment or just removing the tumor. She was very insensitive. I went to a second opinion at a hostpital that is constantly researching and learned my tumor was not cancer but a new cell they were discovering.

January 16th, 2015