Dr. Sandra So MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

February 12th, 2015
She's amazing

February 25th, 2013
No bedside manner (rude)!
After our baby was born, she kept trying to scare us into using formula. Even though our baby's blood tests kept coming back "fine", she kept telling us that our baby needed formula, as her bilirubin level was "high". She ignored our requests to see our baby's elimination chart (poop and pee tracking) or breast feeding log (proving that baby was eating). During our first appointment, she claimed to "remember us" from the hospital; stating that we were the couple that was having problems with latching and breastfeeding (wrong!). Whenever we tried asking her what a high level of bilirubin meant, how to treat it, what were the signs, etc., she'd only reply that she had "20 years of experience", that it "was bad" and that baby could be "brain damaged". I'm happy to say our baby is healthy and happy on breast milk, without ever taking a milliliter of formula.

January 30th, 2012
So-so
She has been my daughters pediatrician since birth but she has only seen my her maybe 2 or three times & my daughter is now 4. She has other doctors in her office who take her place. They have misdiagnosed my daughter causing a pro-longed UTI. I am finally switching doctors due to the past year of unpleasant visits.