A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Solack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Solack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solack
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Solack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Solack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Solack graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Solack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Darlene Solack MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Solack practice?
- Dr. Sandra Solack has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Solack practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.