inactive

Sandra Solack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 21st, 2015
AVOID!
Wow, never have I been treated so rudely. She would not let me speak to explain my situation completely. She kept cutting me off mid sentence, to interject. When I finally explained to her that she had been very rude, she was not apologetic at all. Absolutely no respect for the patient, she expects to be treated like a deity. AVOID this "doctor!"

April 22nd, 2015
Have visited Dr. Solack for years. I appreciate her conservative approach.

January 9th, 2012
Dr. Solack never seems rushed when with me, she takes her time.

February 17th, 2010
Your caring attitude and genuine warmth are very refreshing and a great asset to your patients. We are very lucky to have you in our lives. Sometimes the wait to see you seems long, until it is your turn - then you realize how rewarding it is to have a physician that takes time with each patient. Thank you again.

December 22nd, 2009
Dr. Solack is Wonderful
Dr. Sandra Solack is an absolute treasure, just the most caring, competent and perfect doctor anyone could possibly have. Occasionally I run into other patients of hers and we always talk about how much we love Dr. Solack and all the things she has done for us over the years.

November 13th, 2009
Dr. Sandra Solack is Wonderful
Dr. Solack is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time she needs with her patients. Her interest and persistence in diagnosing problems of which I was ...

April 23rd, 2009
Solack is very rude
Solack is always late about 15 to 45 minutes. She can be seen walking her dog that she keeps in her office. She has very bad bedside manners and she will tell you one thing then later change her mind. If you do the slightest thing wrong she gets mad at you. The office staff just doesn't care about what is going on. Has you come in for unneccessary appointments. Gives you a hard time about getting medication or med refills.