A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Stubblefield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Stubblefield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stubblefield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra C Stubblefield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra C. Stubblefield practice?
- Dr. Sandra Stubblefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Stubblefield practices Family Medicine near Brookland, AR.
See Brookland Primary Care Doctors.