Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Sulik
Dr. Sandra Sulik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sulik is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, SUNY Upstate Medical University and St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Sulik has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Sulik has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sandra Sulik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.
Dr. Elizabeth Mcnany
Fayetteville, NY 0 mi9
Dr. James Tucker
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fayetteville, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Anthony Vigliotti
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Fayetteville, NY 0 mi18