Overall Review

October 18th, 2010
Mom
Dr. Sulik has been my doctor for 17 years. She has gone above and beyond her responsibilities many times for me. She is down to earth and listens! I am grateful for her expert care through the years.

October 1st, 2010
Best ever
She is the best doctor. Smart, caring, thorough, evidence-based. I go to her, and I'm a doctor. You can't get a better recommendation than that.

July 23rd, 2010
She's the best!!
Dr. Sulik has been my PCP for well over 15 yrs. I don't have a bad thing to say about her or her nurses. Many times if I needed to see a dr & she wasnt available..there was always another that would see me right away. Yes, a few times I had to wait for awhile before she got to me, but she never made me feel rushed, she always took her time explaining things to me. I've even received phone calls in the evening due to her concern about a problem I had seen her about during the day.

March 31st, 2010
Social Worker
Dr. Sulik is hands down the rudest, most impersonal, uncaring, inept physician I have ever come across. Not only has she misdiagnosed several things wrong with me, but after recieving an abnormal pap smear, her office sent me a paper, signed by her, saying that it was all good. Then a whole year later when I went back for my next yearly ob/gyn appointment, she was surprised that I hadn;t returned six months prior, DUE TO AN ABNORMAL PAP!!! Then, when I became upset at their mistake and had a lot of questions, Dr. Sulik tried to rush me out of her office, because God forbid she face the music that she screwed up!Then, while I was pregnant, I hadn;t chosen an ob/gyn yet. I called her office because I was having problems with the pregnany early on, and she refused to see me and sent me to the ER because she was so offended that I hadn't been in to see her yet that she said "I'm obviously NOT your doctor anymore, so I won't treat you!" Now mind you, she's been my Dr. for over ten years and I never officially sswitched to anyone else.I find her to be the most HORRIBLE physician in all the land, and would never refer anyone there or return there!!