Learn more about Dr. Sandra Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Swain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Swain, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Swain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Meta Swain MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Swain practice?
- Dr. Sandra Swain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Swain practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Washington Oncologists.