Learn more about Dr. Sandra Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Swain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swain
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Swain, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Meta Swain MD is a female Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Swain practice?
- Dr. Sandra Swain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Swain practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Washington Oncologists.