A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Taccad-Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Taccad-Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Taccad-Reyes, FACE, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Taccad-Reyes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taccad-Reyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taccad-Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra C. Taccad-Reyes practice?
- Dr. Sandra Taccad-Reyes practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Niskayuna, NY.