Dr. Sandra Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Thompson?

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

PROFESSIONAL, VERY, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, SPENDS TIME YOU WANT/NEED WITH YOU, MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD/IMPORTANT-COULD GO ON & ON!!

Just got a shot

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Just got a Cortisone shot. Saw her for maybe 10 minutes total. Wait time was really long, more than an hour after scheduled appointment time.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Very compassionate, thoroughly explains procedures, and is one of best doctors I have ever had.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

The Best Pain Management Dr I have seen. Very Compassionate and Caring Dr ever. She always.listens to my concerns and gets me referred to other doctors for my pain issues. If you want the Best Dr in Idaho make an appointment with her. I am very happy with Dr. Thompson and her staff. Never had to wait over 10 minutes for m6 appt with her.

Wife of patient

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Would never recommend this doctor, ever. Worst experience I've ever had in my 59 yrs of life. Cancelled surgery for pain pump -- placed in pain pump without medications -- pain pump was very poor -- prescribed huge amount of narcotics -- creating additional problems. Really can't believe she is licensed at all

Should not be a Dr.

Posted on April 15th, 2014

I ended up only seeing her twice before I decided that i needed to find someone new. She only wanted to do narcotics not try to treat and fix the problems. As a vet I'm used to be treated in suspicion for taking narcotics but Dr. Thompson really treats you like your only a big drug addict and that is pretty ironic seeing as she wanted to put me on more narcotics. Will not recommend her to anyone and will not be going back.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

This doctor will start out like she sorta cares for you and your health but quickly you learn she dosent and then acts like she listening by her aha aha's and then start catching her flat out lieing and you only want to be addicted to drugs and can be patiant on her to get her paper trail going showing over time that she's fowllowing Idahos insurance laws for perscribing addictive drugs which most of is injecction, and thearapy if you ask your self. (INJECTIONS ARE PAIN DOCTORS HIGHTEST MONEY MAKER) If you dont want to find out what or why and if your pain can be fixed and never getting answers or a refferals on your pain and can handle lies then she's the doc for you. You will see her only care is about her self, not you or your health.

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I just recently came to Dr Thompson and I would not go see anyone else anymore! She truly cares about her patients! And she listens (how hard is that to find)? I told I was scared about going on a trip and sitting for 15 hours (lower back pain) and she was quick to help. All in all i would recommend her to anyone. Also i love her sense of style!!

Amazingly dedicated !!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Thompson for about a year plus. I want to say that first of all she is the most hard working , dedicated, and caring physician I know. I have MS and occasionally experience a few problems. Dr Thompson has helped with the pain issues unlike anyone else. She has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend her and have to anyone who asked. There isn't enough space here to adequately express how truly special this doctor is to me and certainly many others.

not good

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I went to Sandra for nerve pain in my ear. she put me on medication and i was having side affects from it. I told her i was having side affects and that they were bad like, tingling on my head and numbness in my hip and mood swings and the medication also made me bleed like a period for about 2 mouths until i went to my other doctor and got on BC pills, ECT. I told her about all the side affects and she would not take me off of it. this last time i saw her she up my dosage and that did not help at all. All in all i would not recommend her to anyone.

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I had the same issue for 3 years. After finally diagnosed with what I have, I was referred to Dr. Thompson. She and her staff ARE the hardest working office I know. They are always working hard to make sure I get the meds, studies, etc that I need to make me comfortable, as well as getting results. I love this office, and highly recommend to everyone that needs her and her staff.

Posted on August 7th, 2011

I have been her patient since 2007 due to an spinal core trauma, I can tell you that after seing a total on 8 doctors she was the only one that gave me hope she always treated me with respect and took the time to listen to my concerns thanks to her i can enjoy my grandchildren again, she has a great staff extremely helpfull and caring.I owe her my quality of life.