A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Till:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Till
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Till Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Till graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Till has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Till DO is a female General Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Till practice?
- Dr. Sandra Till has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Till practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.