A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Till:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Till graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Till has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Till DO is a female General Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Till practice?
- Dr. Sandra Till has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Till practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.