A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Tinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Tinley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Tinley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tinley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Eisele Tinley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Tinley practice?
- Dr. Sandra Tinley has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Tinley practices Pediatrics near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Pediatricians.