A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Tobon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Tobon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobon graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Tobon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Patricia Tobon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra P. Tobon practice?
- Dr. Sandra Tobon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Tobon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riviera Beach, FL.
See Wellington Radiologists.