A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Torres has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Torres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Torres practice?
- Dr. Sandra Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Torres practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.