A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Torres has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Torres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Torres practice?
- Dr. Sandra Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Torres practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.