A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Tuero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Tuero is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuero graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tuero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Tuero MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Tuero practice?
- Dr. Sandra Tuero has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Tuero practices Emergency Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Emergency Physicians.