Dr. Sandra Tuero Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Tuero?

Worst doctor I have ever met -Rude, arrogant, misdiagnosed and did unnecessary work

Posted on October 24th, 2012

not only rude and arrogant as the other review mentions but she spent little time with me, misdiagnosed me, and did unnecessary breathing treatment to make an extra buck, two physicians I saw within 24 hours confirmed my suspicion. Too bad other physicians at this office like Dr. Heng are excellent but I have switched based upon my experience with Trueno - worst doctor I have ever visited

She is rude & arrogant treated my infection. Don't ask your patients to rate their pain if your clinic doesn't treat pain. Needless to say I won't be paying her services. She can't even follow state laws.

Posted on October 20th, 2012