A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Urtishak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Urtishak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Urtishak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Urtishak graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Urtishak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lynn Urtishak MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Urtishak practice?
- Dr. Sandra Urtishak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Urtishak practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Oncologists.