Dr. Sandra Swain Is this you?

February 16th, 2016

Money hungry

Makes you come every month even when you have been on the same meds for years, doesn't do paperwork in a timely fashion, voicemail is always full, never answers phone, all she cares about is the copay.

July 10th, 2014

My Experience with Dr. Sandra Valpey Swain

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Swain. She is very knowledgeable in every sense of the word. She has been the only doctor that was able to help with my severe panic disorder. She goes out of her way to help me and my family . She is always prompt and has a great bedside manner. I'm very fortunate to have her as my therapist

June 22nd, 2014

Supportive and effective doctor

I found Dr. Valpey to be a supportive, practical professional when I presented with depression. She asked questions and listened carefully before recommending a regime that has been successful in treating my illness. I still visit her to ensure stability.

October 25th, 2013

Top Notch Doctor

Have been seeing Dr. Swain Valpey for a long time. Wouldn't go anywhere else. She's a great doctor and very flexible with scheduling appointments. Once she drove 2.5 hours round trip from her home on a Saturday just so she could see me at a urgent time. I was her only patient scheduled for that day. She's dedicated and she knows her stuff. Please don't pay attention to remarks made by one angry patient out of hundreds of happy and satisfied patients!

March 12th, 2013

Blessed

Dr Swain has truly saved my family and my marraige. She is very kind, considerate, and a very passionate person. My husband refused to seek help for his condition. When I was finally able to convince him to see Dr Swain our lives began to change. It took some time, but what a difference she made in our lives. My marriage has never been better and my family has never been happier. He continues to see her on a regular basis and feels so confortable talking to her. It was so hard to get him there, now he enjoys going. Dr. Swain has truly been a blessing! PTL!!!!

June 2nd, 2012

GRATEFUL

Dr. Swain is a very kind, caring, person who is not only committed to helping her patients, but who is also very easy to talk to. Appointments were easily arranged & she was always available by phone. Dr. Swain's accurate diagnosis resulted in an swift resolution that was very effective. Her professional expertise & genuine warmth made a very positive, significant difference.

May 20th, 2012

Highly Recommended

I have been seeing her for over five years and wouldn't still be with her if she wasn't the best. She takes time with her patients and is there for you. You can always call to speak with her and she is very good with scheduling. She is gentle hearted and her calm nature really helps when going through sessions. You know that she genuinely cares about her patients and has their best interests in mind. I highly recommend her she is at the top of my list. A five star rating isnt enough, but thats as high as the scale will allow. If you are looking for a psychiatrist who is caring, easy to talk to, professional, and someone who doesnt judge you... I highly recommend this doctor.

May 14th, 2012

MR. John Talchik

Best Doc i have had to deal with. she is very fair. I think some comments here are uncalled for.

April 29th, 2012

Should not be a doctor

During session, she only talk about her personal problems, seems like she have a phychiatic issue herself, she should not be called a doctor. Do not recomend to anyone at all.

February 19th, 2012

Been a patient long-term

Have been a pt.for 11 yrs.Moved a few times and saw other caring Drs. but have always come back to her.Highly intelligent with the ability to discern mild symptoms from everyday life.She has mentioned her life & I notice when she's stressed.She's human 1st,Dr 2nd.Her genuine concern+accurate treatment keep me coming back.Not an easy profession.

October 16th, 2011

Go somewhere else.

I never have seend a doctor like this. the first session she said has long term plans to look into every nook and cranie. Her plans are for twenty years and more. I believe she has too many of her own problems. Go some where lese.

June 29th, 2011

Shouldn't call herself "Doctor"

She showed up late, took a personal call during my session, had lost my file and did not remember any details of previous sessions. She complained about her own issues and talked about her legal problems and financial issues instead of listening to me. Even though she came late she kicked me out at the scheduled time because she had to leave to talk to her lawyer. DO NOT SEE THIS "DOCTOR", she should have her license revoked for sheer unprofessionalism.