A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Vause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Vause is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Vause, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vause graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vause has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra E Vause MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Vause practice?
- Dr. Sandra Vause has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Vause practices Dermatology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Elkins Park Dermatologists.