A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Vermeulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Vermeulen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Vermeulen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vermeulen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Vermeulen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra S Vermeulen MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. Vermeulen practice?
- Dr. Sandra Vermeulen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Vermeulen practices Radiation Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Radiation Oncologists.