A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Vermeulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Vermeulen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Vermeulen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vermeulen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Vermeulen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vermeulen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans